Hello there folks!
Here is a new updated list of known bugs and issues:
Exploration / Quests
- Some players reported not being able to cast spells on Wall Sconces / Magic Lamps / Window Covers (regular torch still works)
- Characters can't move in the tiles under the falling cages in the Goblin Cave (Caer Lem)
- Opening the minimap (M) will lag out / crash the game - Fixed in 0.4.14b
- After defeating Razan in the Wizard's Tower, the player is blocked inside a cutscene as the exploration UI does not get replaced by the conversation UI
- The previous bug also occurs after defeating a group of four ghosts. This will be hotfixed soon.
- Returning Angbi's bones to the antiquarians prevent any further dialog with them, instead re-triggering the same dialog at the end of Angbi's quest.
- In front of Wizard's Tower, Brood monsters will respawn infinitely
- Some characters may instantly die after falling from very specific locations (we're hunting those locations down)
- On the Worldmap, the Create Food and Water option remains greyed out even if a Cleric has the spell prepared
- In a certain Bone Keep room, killing the ghost in a single round will make the game take around 10 seconds to end the combat. That's the time it takes for the DM to stop weeping at you killing their monster so fast.
- Some skeletons in Dark Castle have been tagged as allies by mistakes. If you can't beat them, join them I guess? Anyway, don't worry the fight will still end once you off all the opponents - no need to try and kill your newfound friendly skellies via Fireball or other AoE spells.
- The Minotaur does not like when you use Ready Action. If you attack him it with a ready action when he is charging, he will ask the game for a 10 second time out before resuming his charge.
- In a certain prison cell you will find not one, but two barons. While we could try to shift the blame on your alcohol intake, that's just a mistake by the DM.
Broods have learned how to cheat the system and can no longer be targeted by weapons while on walls. However, we have learned to outwit the Broods by telling you that you can still target them by clicking their portrait instead while we fix this loophole of theirs.
Spells, Feats & Powers:
- Protection from Good and Evil has the wrong description
- Channel Divinity: Preserved Life does not allow you to heal allies as it believes everyone is always at full health
- Paladin Sacred Weapon does not work properly
- Dueling Style on versatile weapons even if you don't have a shield equipped
- Greenmage Magic Arrow currently works on spells
- Acid Arrow currently makes affected enemies skip their turn
- Sylvan Archer Feat does not work
- The Ready Cantrip ability will cast Sparkle instead of offensive cantrips if you have Sparkle in your spellbook. Since monsters aren't torches, nothing will happen.
- Paralysis icon remains after combat, only disappears after a round once a new fight trigger
Animation / Assets:
- Swapping from melee to ranged weapons (and vice versa) makes the character use the wrong attack animation
- Some characters in cutscenes are missing lipsync
- There are some missing textures on the ground next to the cemetery in one of the new areas.
Items / Crafting:
- You have to identify every unidentified magic arrow / potion individually. Workaround: Use the Reorder Inventory Button, they will stack (and then you can identify the stack)
- Some documents have misconfigured text strings
- Double clicking to equip items duplicate it instead
- Bracer of Archery currently add damage to melee attacks as well
- Basic Poison acts like a potion of healing
- Some crafting recipe ask for the wrong items, such as an enchanted greatsword asking for a primed shortsword instead
- Trying to craft using a save from an older version makes the crafting time go into the negatives
- Wand of Lightning Bolt incorrectly has a DC of 5
- Some players report wands not draining charges like they should
- Being attuned to a Belt of Giant Strength prevents character from increasing their strength through ASI
This post has been deleted.