- Atmosphere. Great dungeon design. Great music (although combat music is quite uninspiring in Lost Valley).
- Very good tabletop translation (feel, simplicity).
- Gameplay. Fresh air for a CRPGs old-timer like myself.
- Character/party creation. Great system with much potential. Could be revolutionary, at least in the CRPG niche (I hope it will).
- Travel mechanics and visualization. Simple but never boring (again, the music is key here I think).
- Voice acting.
- Story. (COTM better than LV).
- Sound design/mix. Almost impeccable (some spells feel kind of weak).
- Perfect pathfinding.
- Simple and effective stealth mechanics.
- Dungeon design system. A true gift for the community and the longevity of the game.
- Game randomly hard crashes the PC (at the moment, only when playing Lost Valley).
- A few minor bugs (graphics related, in both COTM and LV).
- To be able to manage party inventory during travel.
- To be able to visualize the complete spell/weapon/object description by default.
- To be able to organize the inventory.
- When in map view, clicking should command only the selected characters, not the whole party.
Thanks guys for a great game like Solasta is. Congrats to the dev team. I really hope this is the beginning of a great saga!