Here are the few bugs I noticed.
- As mentionned by Okagisama, quite often in combat after the death of a NPC we can read "NPC is dead, NPC is no longer dead, NPC is dead", quite disturbing.
- Tatto on the skin outside the Tower of Magic is no longer visible.
- Second dialog with Annie (after the Tower of Magic): party members have no voice.
- No dialog with Master Dackin althought I have a wizard (loremaster) in my party.
- No scroll or spell is visible to use the Major Gates.
- In the Dark Castle, only at Lizzara's floor, unable to lite the torches with the spell Sparkle, but torches can.
- The icon of the recipe of the breastplate of deflection is the one of the breastplate itself, not a book as the others. (screenshot available)
- When leaving the Dark Castle, we can see on the map a new area, the Bone Keep where we met Mardracht, but we can't go there. I wonder the purpose of it.
- After the bones of Angbi have been brought back to the Antiquarians, there is no improvment of the reputation with them and the bones remain in the party inventory.
- I have crafted 5 poison arrows I can't see in any inventory.
- I bought a staff of fire. It doesn' make the +2 fire damage it should. (screenshot available)
- The second favored enemy of my ranger is beast but without any effect against wolves.
- Haven't seen undead creatures in the buildings surrounding the Wizard's tower, day and night.
- Details about the statue in the Wizard's Tower have been lost in this update.
- Major Gates don't work at now. I hope we'll have its name in Coparran...
I haven't seen any infinte respawns, no bug in cinematics, but the tattoo and voices with Annie.
Hope it helps
PS : No amazing loot, nor new items, it's a bit disappointing. Here is my noticeable loot: