Hello all, this is my first post on these forums, and I have really enjoyed reading through all of the posts. A little about me (feel free to skip to the numbered list below for questions I have). I am a casual 5e player and even more casual RPG player. I happened across BG3 which led me to Solasta, which I have enjoyed much more. I've only finished EA twice but came across a few things that I weren't sure were bugs, working as intended, or just not implemented because the game is still in EA.
- On my second playthrough I noticed that after completing some fights, my ranger would roll a few Survival (Wisdom) Checks at the end of the fight. I don't recall reading anything about why this is happening and was just curious. Does this have something to do with the Beastiary?
- When I was looting enemies that I fought using projectiles, I noticed myself clicking loot all, then leaving and there still being loot there. I could do this 6-7 times, looting upwards of 50 arrows or 10 spears - is this something that should be happening?
- I noticed that a lot of folks talked about breaking the boards over the windows in the Asksha fight. When I click ALT, I can see them but don't have anyway of interacting with them, is there something I'm doing wrong?
- Right before the last boss (wights, skeleton sorcerers, and main guy that starts with M), there is a long rest area that I can't seem to access. Perhaps I didn't complete the puzzle correctly though.
- Is the Doomblade Rapier (and all +1 weapons for that matter) considered magical when fighting monsters that are resistant to nonmagical weapons? I did notice magical tags for some of these weapons but not all of them.
- I wasn't able to pickpocket anyone after the tutorial, whether I was in the city or out in a dungeon - is there something I am doing wrong?
- I'm sure it's already been covered but it would be nice to be able to sort the items in a few different ways, by tags and/or weight/value.
- Sometimes I found myself hitting "I" to check my inventory - I wouldn't complete an action then I was unable to either go back into the inventory or switch weapons since I already accessed my inventory once. Sometimes this was just a misclick, but I can understand if they don't necessarily want to fix that.
- I noticed that my ranger fluctuated between +8 and +10 on fights with the same weapon. Is there something adding the bonus or penalizing my + hit that I'm not seeing?
- I know I should have changed the settings before traveling but I think it would be nice to have a check box similar to level ups during traveling so that you could easily attune your items.
- I know it's cheesing a bit, but before the last boss, I wanted some of my characters to use some potions (heroism, flying, and invisibility). So before I opened the door, I popped them and to my disappointment they were all gone before the fight started. Probably working as intended but sort of a bummer, as I could see how that could go differently in a table top game (especially since my intention was to fight instead of talk).
- I know this isn't going to be a big deal forever but I wish we could go back to town after finishing the last fight. I ended up getting my characters up to Level 6 and I would have liked to see how the new abilities impacted combat, even if it was just on the road.
Really enjoyed my playthroughs and am looking forward to the next one!