3 months ago (edited)
- Fixed the nasty bug where some character values went completely haywire, sometimes granting 4 extra attacks per turn to your Barbarian and sometimes completely emptying your Monk's Ki points. Balance in all things.
- Fixed unlearning a Warlock Invocation during level up in multiplayer deleting that invocation instead of replacing it with another one. Sorry for that, the Patrons got a bit jealous that you got to hang out with friends. Note: We're working on a fix to have the missing invocations refunded in a future patch.
- Fixed your backpack sometimes acting like a Bag of Shredding when drag and dropping items. What's a Bag of Shredding? It's kind of like a Bag of Holding, but items that go in never come out. Very large capacity! Very little use.
- Fixed High Elves Bards not being able to cast spells as Ritual. Ritual Casting is no longer a racist feature.
- Fixed Items tooltip sometimes not appearing after using the scroll wheel to go through the inventory.
- Fixed Dwarven War Drums, Flute of Respite and Horn of Blasting not being considered Music Instruments (they were in the murder weapons category instead)
- Changed Sash of Transmutation so that it now has 2 charges per short rest, and each use costs 1 charge. Also fixed its icon. The text hasn't been updated yet though. Woops.
- Fixed the Shield reaction sometimes triggering even if +5 AC wouldn't save you from taking a hit.
- Fixed the Body Slider being removed by mistake for Elves and Half-Elves
- Fixed monsters taking way too damn long to wake up when taking damage at the start of the turn while asleep. COME ON STAND UP IT'S TIME TO FIGHT!
- Fixed unconscious characters not making saving throws. Achtualley, they should only fail STR and DEX saving throws, as can be read on page 292 of the... guys? Guys come back :(
- Fixed some tooltips showing unlocalized strings, such as Wand of the War Mage
- Fixed start / end turn effects being skipped on sleeping & unconscious characters. Yes Bobby you still take damage from that Moon Beam. Yes Bobby your character is now dead, sucks to be you.
- Fixed a rare case where loading a save with a specific camera angle would prevent characters from casting a shadow. That's absolutely not because the party was replaced by Vampiric Dopplegangers, nothing to see here move along.
- Fixed Mountaineer Fighter's Close Quarter not properly swapping position with their target.
- Dragonborns' tails should no longer be 100% synchronized during cutscenes. I mean it was pretty funny for some time, but we had to fix it.
- Fixed Monks sometimes not having any VFX/SFX in multiplayer
- Fixed clicking on a character portrait not moving the camera to their position when dead or controlled by someone else (multiplayer)
- Fixed loot window staying in front when a rest is triggered by the host.
- Fixed damage-based reaction spells and powers not triggering when absorbed by Temporary Hit Points.
- Fixed Crafting Interface sometimes showing gibberish under Ability Check
- Fixed "Click or Press Any Key To Start" on the Black Screen with White Text being a lie. You can now Click or Press Any Key To Start for real.
- Fixed animation delay that would occur when a character was both shoved prone and away at the same time.
- Fixed losing concentration on Malediction and Hunter's Mark when moving to another location.
- Fixed Time Warlock's Curse of Time not being applied to all targets when casting Magic Missiles
- Fixed Long Rest not correctly removing negative conditions from NPCs. NPCs are people too man, you can't treat them like that.
- Fixed Identify not using a spell slot when the caster isn't a Ritual Caster. Not everyone's a Ritual Caster, this ain't One D&D yet.
- Fixed being able to ready an action when slowed.
- Fixed being unable to interact with the merchant screen on gamepad if the party has exactly 0 gold. I mean personally I don't see the problem, just stop being poor?
- Fixed switching to the same weapon configuration than the one currently being held consuming the free inventory action on gamepad
- Detect Magic should no longer spam the combat log with magical items sensed inside chests.
- Fixed Warlock's Fiendish Vigor invocation casting an upcasted version of False Life.
- Fixed the merchant screen not closing properly in Multiplayer if the host starts resting while other players are browsing the shop. IT'S TIME TO SLEEP, STOP SHOPPING!
- Fixed Law Cleric Anathema showing the same tooltip twice.
- Kindred Druids who chose a placeholder Snow Tiger should now have a Spirit Bear instead
- Fixed casting Light of Gauntlets not showing any visual light
- Fixed Flute of Respite using INT instead of CHA. Looking good doesn't mean being smart, and the Flute of Respite is all about looking good
- Added many new NPCs
- Removed a couple of duplicate NPCs / Monsters. Note: Gorillas and Bandits still exist twice, because they have a melee and a range AI variant (unfortunately with the same name ingame)
- Fixed some items having some faulty DLC tags
- Added missing price to the 8 new musical instruments.
- Removed placeholder and duplicate conditions.
- Fixed Monsters sometimes making a melee attack with their range weapons in hand. I mean... a crossbow is pretty heavy, I wouldn't want to get wacked by that.
Article by Tactical Myzzrym
3 months ago
3 months ago
Quoi que tu dises, quoi que tu fasses... I speak bad English... so what?
3 months ago