First and foremost, it's great. I do want to start this off by saying that. It does feel very much so that you all are bringing P&P alive with your game.
1. I love the ability to roll my stats. But with an endless amount of rolling you can do, you can get some crazy stats. My pali for example. 18 st, 12 dex, 18 con, 14 int, 16 wis, and 18 chr. That's super epic to me. At the same time it feels a little cheesy I must say. You can create 4 party members with "perfect" ability scores. I don't know how to suggest to make this better. Even if you added in a number of rolls, people could just delete and create again until they get the best stats possible. Perhaps point buy is just the better option to have??? Not sure. I do love my stats on all four of my characters though.
2. I know it's early access. But the graphics are something to improve on.
3. Allow us to skip the tutorial. I really don't want to have to go through that every time.
4. I know sorc is next on your guys list, but I really hope the rest of the classes will be put in. Warlock for one. My favorite 5e class.
5. The world map when you travel. I think this can be beefed up a bit. I was thinking something like Neverwinter Nights 2 with Storm of Zahear(sp) Would be neat if when we traveled we could see where our party was going. So if we see like a group of boars or undead, something shiny along the way. We could purposely stop, rest, then explore. Right now it feels a bit lack luster.
6. Combat is great so far. My only complaint, it showed I had line of sight on a target, only for my fireball to hit an object. I am taking this with a grain of salt as it is EA and better "you can see the target" will get fixed.
Other than that I don't have anything else to say. Keep up the great work.
OHH it may have just been me, but why can't I cast light on my party members??