First of all, I really appreciate devs to develop this game. I really enjoyed it so far. Here are my feedbacks.
1) Let the loots from the fallen enemy can be highlighted with the alt key just like other interactable objectives on the map. Eventually, I think, it would be great if the alt key could highlight all possible objectives, which can be interacted with the party or can be acquired by the party.
2) Different highlight key only dedicated to highlighting the living objects: enemy, NPC, party members... would be great.
3) It would be great if the party can change the destination/route after the long rest from the world map. Sometimes I wish to go back to town from the long rest to sell some items.
4) Some items in the inventory are indicating that they are clearly related to the reputation of a specific faction when I move the mouse cursor over that particular item. However, it only shows the banner/mark of the faction. I don't know which banner means which faction. When I remove the cursor from the item, then the item info window goes away, it doesn't allow me to check which factions are related to that particular item.
It would be great if there is a way to check which banners belong to which faction. Plus, it would be great if such items also show the name or at least acronyms of the faction.
5) Cosmetic booth or fashion shop: Let the players could change their hairstyles, hair colors, non-armor dresses and clothes, style and color of dresses and etc... during the game, inside the town. For example, for more immersion, I usually change my party's cloth to 'normal dress' when my party is inside the town. But this is really a minor thing so if you guys are busy, don't mind about this.
6) This is also a very minor thing, but animations for natural random movements, like stretching, scratching head or shoulder, push up, yawning, whistle, various pose or body languages... while standing and/or talking would be great. It will make the characters a bit more lively. But again, if this burdens the development schedule or resource cost, then forget about it.
7) This is my personal preference, but I'm seeing the body of fallen enemies automatically disappears. Is this to save the resource and optimize the game? If then I'm good with that. But if there is an option to turn on the body (leave bodies on the map), that would be great, only if the description of fallen bodies do not burden the game.
8) During the long-range attack, sometimes the screen is not zoomed out enough, so I miss the damage amount.
9) Is there a dedicated screen/menu to check out faction reputation? I couldn't find one. But if there is none, such a screen would be helpful.
10) This is my personal preference, but I'm curious if the full voice acting is really necessary for this game. Don't get me wrong, I feel OK about the voice acting of this game, and it is better than nothing. And of course, I have no problems with any voice actors and I appreciate their work for this game.
But, if the voice acting is burdening the development schedule, budget, and difficulty of this game, then I guess it would be better to reduce the amount of voice acting. I know this game is just EA now, but this game definitely needs more banters inside the party, and more dynamic interactions & dialogues with NPCs and within the party. Of course, it doesn't need to be the level of BG3, and I clearly understand such level of contents would overburden this small studio. But right now, this game's dialogue is mostly very plain and similar, regardless of the alignment. It definitely needs more. I think BG1&2's style (voice acting first one or two, and leave the left with text) would be good too.
11) It has been suggested from Reddit as well:
In the future, with full release or after full release, it would be great if you guys could introduce random dungeon(s) with randomly generated map/trap/puzzle/enemies/loots and etc on the world map. Such random dungeons should not be related to major quest storylines, but it might be OK to relate them with subquests. "Tower of Doom" (not that D&D arcade game XD), or "forgotten castle" or "collapsed cave" or etc...
12) Help potential modders.
I understand dev's budget and manpower is greatly limited to make a full modding tool for this game. But, still, you guys could throw us some recommendations for potential modders. There are a ton of Unity modding tutorials but I'm not sure which ones are the best and which ones are the most helpful for this game. If there are "watch and follow" tutorial, for C# and Unity, that would be great. Just open-source tutorials or courses would be fine, it does not need to invest precious time of devs to create such "how to" (but of course if devs could help us that would be great too).
Again, thank you so much for this game. I can't wait for the full release!!
PS) Almost forget to mention, but a quick save / quick load would be great!!
PS2) For the feeling of real TRPG and to feel the wraith of our gracious Dice god, I wish to see Ironman mode (no manual save and no quicksave, only single slot auto-save) in this game :)
PS3) Can we have an easier skip for cut scenes? I mean, it is a bit bothering to see a greeting cut scene every time when I visit the vendor. It would be better to include an option to skip using a space bar or ESC, instead of "skip" button.
PS4) Would it be possible to add an option for mouse cursors to move the map?