Hey. I apologize in advance for the quality of Google translator. :)
Played a demo version. The game has a great future in my opinion. I’m sorry that I couldn’t use the self-generated characters, but I hope there will be such an opportunity in the further demos, or you will go to early access. :).
1. Camera and keyboard control. Perhaps in the full version I will be able to configure the keyboard buttons myself, but at the moment, if you gave me control on wasdqe, then it was expected to use the RF to change the height of the camera. Reaching for pageup / pagedown was uncomfortable. And the pause space bar button would also be nice.
2. Spells. Was it so conceived, but the identification spell did not work. Not enough indigents? Otherwise, everything went well, and managing them is convenient, except for choosing a location for the fireball. I think with practice everything will be simplified (used on large spiders that were sitting on the wall).
3. When resetting the settings in the menu (UI section) when returning to the game, the opportunity to open the chest and set fire to stones was lost. Helped exit the game and start again.
4. A schematic map of the territory pleased with its beauty.
Against her background, character models when creating in the editor a maximum of 5/10. :)
5. The interface is 8/10. The inventory close button in the upper left corner was a big surprise for me. :)