1 week ago
Absolutely love the game. Just wanted to share my feedback and notes from my Spring Update playthrough. Hopefully some of these items can be addressed in the final release. Thank you for making an amazing game!
- Spiritual Hammer can occupy the same space as player or enemy in combat. Is that supposed to be allowed?
- Sometimes items are automatically equipped when passed between player inventories. This is frustrating as my character who fights with a one handed weapon keeps automatically equipping weapons and shields to the secondary hand that I don't want.
- It would be really nice to add option to attune magic items on Long rest. Many times I am taking short rest just to attune items even after I have just had a long rest.
- Paladins really need some more verbal only spells. There are several threads about Paladins not being able to cast somatic spells with a shield under full spellcasting options. This is not a big problem in tabletop because PHB adds many verbal only spells to Paladin spell list but there is only 1 verbal only spell in Solasta Paladin spell list so if you use a shield, spellcasting is basically disabled. I know you do not have rights to PHB spells but I would love to see some homebrew spells added like you did with Sparkle.
- Wands can not be equipped in the hand slot. I understand a wand is an activated item but being forced to put it in the utility spot means you can't have a potion or scroll there and it really doesn't make sense that you cant hold a wand in your hand.
- Arcane Recovery always recovers the highest spell slot you have available instead of letting you choose what level spell slot you want to recover. Sometimes I want to recover a level 2 spell slot for Misty Step or a specific spell I need but AR won't allow that.
- Arcaneum seems to have just about every primed weapon and armor you might want for sale but no primed long swords. Is there a reason for that? I didn't find a primed long sword from loot until late in the EA when I didn't want to craft it anymore because I had already found better weapons.
- Arcaneum store has primed long bow listed in the ingredients tab.
- Solving the first Moonstone puzzle without inspecting the stone first opens the door and starts the conversation with the Elf girl but the quest still says to inspect the stone. At this point you can inspect the stone and the quest will move to the next step which says "solve the puzzle" but you can not solve it a second time so you can not progress the quest.
- Ranger Favored Enemy should include Humanoid options as these make up a large majority of the foes in the game (Soraks, Goblins, Orcs, Humans).
- Some of the Coparaan Guards in the dungeon are using crossbows but in the combat log it says "Coparaan Guard attacks with battle axe."
- Conversation with Bitterroot causes two player characters to stand on the same spot during the conversation.
- You can only see the details of crafted magical items if you have all of the ingredients. A recipe should allow you to see the details of the item so you can decide if you want to spend money on buying the ingredients or not.
- During conversation with the dragon the players have green circles under them which doesn't look good during the conversation.
- Magisters Amulet side quest is buggy. I had to exit and re-enter the area to get the fourth rune circle to appear. Then in the fight with the air elementals, two of them just stay in place without ever moving or attacking.