In a first place, wow. Just wow. This is a great game, and will probably be one of the best of the next years. You guys did a great, amazing job. I'm a "old" player (40 yr old ), who was expecting a lot from Baldur's Gate III, and as i was watching let's plays, i was like ... meh ... Huge regrets. Then i found your game. I still don't understand why i did not heard about it before, it's really amazing ! Your game game me the same happyness i experimented when i discovered Baldur's gate II, nd then Neverwinter Nights. I regret I could not be part of your bakers. I never pre-order games, as i've been fooled some times, but your baby is just perfect.
Of course, it's a "preview", and i never went mad because of bugs. This said, these are the one i experimented :
- You can't cancel your special actions if you choose it but changed your mind ( as disengage )
- Issue concerning stacked items identification, as for great health pots.
- During the last chapter, movment issues. Sometimes the characters can't be moved, and you have to check an inventory before being able to move again
- Craft system do not consume ingredients
- If you sell a special book to Gorim ( giving reputation to a faction ) you can buy it back as many times as you want.
- In the room full of bookshefts, there is a chest that can't be reached with the ladder next to it.
- In the same room, there is another place with a chest the a great gap prevents characters from reaching it. You can't jump ( too far ), jump spell does not help there, and spider spell can't be used to walk against the walls too.
- In the last chapter, there is a court and on the left side a basket against a wall. The character should be able to reach it, but my character decided for unknown reasons to climb the wall ( the basket was on the ground ), jump on another construction and jump on the ground, in the middle of another group of monsters.
- In the court again, there was many mobs. One on the right was really out of range, and when i killed the last mob on the ground the battle stopped despite there was a mob left. The zombie ran to me, and another round of battle began, against a single zombie. I think he is still crying.
- When you want to pick up some loot, you grab another item from your inventory instead the one inside the pouch.I needed to scroll down my inventory, and when i can see an empty space, picking the loot works again.
- I don't know if it's normal ( i'm not familar with dungeaon 5 ruleset ), as a Mage I can cast Magic Missiles, then use my inventory and cast another Magic Missile thank to a scroll. My mage became a walking gateling. She was a High Elf, and being that powerfull made her really unbearablely arrogant. I mean, more than High Elves use to be.
- Prepaired spell change by themselves when a lvl up occurs. For exemple, i never wanted the Blindness spell from the priest list, therefore it was automaticaly selected for each lvl up.
Features that would be welcome :
- During Transactions, being able to add items for sell from several characters before selling, and not having to select after each one.
- During Transaction, being able to move items from a character to another, and even read books.
- During Transaction, have a single button "identify everything" to identify every unidentified items from every characters at once
- Please don't automatically start battles if ennemies did not saw characters : sending a rogue adhead to figure what to be prepaired against became useless because of that, sadly
- Being able to visit some point of interrest discovered during journeys
- More heads, hairs, bears, armours and weapons models
- Have a reaction from other party members when one of them is saying he'll give them as blood pouches to the vampire
- Get more people roaming in the city
- Sort items in inventory by name, weight or type
- Make new items in inventory more remarquable
- Having a "component bag" to make inventory more readable
- Special background on item icons depending on pre-enchanted que high quality status