first of all: Congratulations on delivering such a mature product to Early Access, I've seen far worse.
The good bits:
- Voice acting on the dialogues is top notch. I already like my chars' personalities. Given the fact that I could choose an all-female/all-male party, there must have been a lot of voice recording!
- The design of the map (M) is beautiful
- 5e rules are captured very well. I couldn't try all classes and high-level spells yet, but so far the game mechanics reflect the tabletop version perfectly.
- Tutorial: Main Spells in character creation is missing a word in 2nd paragraph
- Tutorial: Crawling gives the wrong mouse button to rotate the map
- Tooltips for ladders/vines show "examine object", should show "climb/descent"
- Tavern dialogue option "We need a room" shows no price, just subtracts 10GP
- Button or Keyboard shortcut to re-north the map and radar. It would help with orientation
- Option to minimize the character pane on the bottom left while exploring would increase immersion
- Button "Validate" should be labeled "Confirm"
I will expand on this thread once I get a few more hours in. Keep up the good work. I am already having a lot of fun in Solasta!!!