Hey there folks!
Here is a list of known issues that you may (or may not!) encounter during your Early Access run. Rest assured that we're working on fixing all of that!
- "Hide" Action has not been implemented yet
- Unconscious / Death System not fully implemented yet
- Option to disable auto camera panning on screen borders not implemented yet
- Difficulty Levels not implemented yet
- Animation Speed to be adjusted
- Spells range are not displayed on the battle grid yet
- Unseen enemies currently take too much time during battles
- Loading bars are not implemented everywhere yet
- Dice Settings - Create a new design for selecting dice settings
- Skills display - The skills matrix in the proficiencies stage / tab looks bland
- Main menu buttons - Since the removal of pixel perfect mode, the main menu buttons do not have the same frame thickness in every direction
- Console - Show the creature tooltip when hovering the creature name in the console
- Feedback condition - Add a crossed-out text popup above character when a condition is removed
- Short Rest - Click on the dice instead of the "roll" button to roll Hit Dice
- Inventory Stacks - People can't figure out how to split stacks in the inventory
- Inventory Identify - Right click an item in inventory and have a "Use Identify via Character X" when someone has Identify Spell
- Inventory - Double clicking to equip item
- Campaign screen - Add the console in the campaign view
- Combat - Add an option to display hit chance % when aiming at an enemy
- Loot - Add a function to loot all surrounding loot bags at once
- Bestiary - The tooltips are missing from the bestiary elements
- Caer Cyflen - Include the faction symbol on city map blueprint
- World Map - Travel journal - 5% transparency fade on background, to better integrate
- Character Background - Personality flags on the background cell are confusing, you would expect them to be on the right
- Some tooltips may be wrong
- Some text may still be placeholder
- FR / DE / CH text have some missing text and will display English instead
- Upon interacting with a wall to access a secret passage, the secret passage animation may not play correctly
- In Tower of Magic, Sorraks sometimes don't spawn correctly (they're stuck underground) - reload a save and it should fix itself.
- Attacks sometimes pass through stone assets due to missing collision
- Hostile NPCs can sometimes get stuck into the characters texture
- Tall characters may be partially covered during cutscenes due to incorrect camera positioning
- After some cutscenes, the camera may be placed into a wall or environmental elements
- In Caer Lem, the Teleport stone is facing the wrong one
- Some interactable elements may remain usable even after being used (such as levers)
- Some characters may not be sitting properly on benches
- You can sometimes miss torches (because they have a hidden AC / Saves)
- Some interactions with the decor may have superflous animations
- Some decor may be hovering without support
- Some decor may have the wrong hitbox
- Orcs walking animation look a bit funky
- Clipping issues may happen with some characters / armor
- Some weapons are improperly wielded / Some weapon animations are not correct
- Protection Style / Block animation is weird.
- Mana Lamps disappear (visually) when lit
- Some monsters may move back and forth for no reason
- You may get an error when reloading at very specific times
- While concentrating on Detect magic and then looting a magical weapon the spell doesn't detect the newly acquired magic item without recasting it
- You can lose your free action without modifying anything in our inventory
- The "death throw" panel disappears very quickly and doesn't have time to be updated as it should
- You can potentially crash if you read the death saving tooltip in the log during enemy's turn
- The game sometimes crashes while quickly hovering the mouse towards the middle top of the screen
This post has been deleted.
Evil Triumphs when good folk do nothing. Also... Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping with remove the darkness.
Wherever you go, there you are!