1) I have a torch in my hand and am attacking in melee but a Wight is still considered to be in dim light for some reason. I have a save with this happening if it would help.
2) Dual wielder can attack with offhand even if they don't attack with main hand (cast a cantrip on my Shadowcaster then attacked with my offhand). Maybe this is an intended deviation from 5e?
3) Force of law channel divinity takes a full action rather than being able to apply it to a cast. I assume the intended behavior is that you cast a spell and choose to expend your channel divinity as part of the action when casting. I was unable to get it to work like by just casting a spell and when I went to use the channel divinity explicitly, it took my regular action.
4) I believe I just lost a stack of 3 rations. I had two separate stacks of 3 rations and tried to merge them but it seems like the one I was dragging disappeared. This happened when I had 26 items in my inventory and the scroll bar was visible. The rations were in the 25th and 26th item slot and when I dragged the 26th item slot ration onto the 25th item slot ration they didn't stack and the scrollbar disappeared. - I continued moving some items around (gave my character a thieves tool item which went into the 26th slot) and eventually the other stack of 3 rations disappeared. So 6 rations lost total while messing around in the inventory UI. I have a save right after this happened if it will help.
0.3.3 - Patch notes said it fixed items disappearing
5) Fatigue didn't immediately seem to change after resting at the inn in town, the interaction for this seems a bit unintuitive to understand and I'm unsure if it's working properly. I think my party 'failed to start a long rest' after leaving town and then got the fatigue down but I couldn't tell how it should work. It would be better to have it immediately change, and if possible have a way to view Fatigue before leaving town.