Hello. I just played the Demo and I loved it. It feels very true to D&D 5th Edition. Here are some suggestions/observations:
1) Camera Zoom. Be nice if the camera could zoom closer to the characters. The intervening terrain from the verticality seems to get in the way alot and it was difficult sometimes to see where I needed to go. Spent more time rotating the camera to get a decent view.
2) Couldn't figure out why my fighter had disadvantage attacking in melee against an orc that was standing right next to him. Not sure if it was a light issue or not. I would suggest that when mousing over the target and if there is disadvantage, there should be a note explaining why.
3) Is there a way to split stacks of items in Inventory? I wasn't sure if each character needed to have rations equipped and tried to divide it amongst each party member. Also wanted to split ammo from bolts and arrow i found in chests.
4) Are the character models in the demo, the final version? Forgive me, but it looked like everyone got hit by the ugly stick. I hope these are not the final versions of the faces, as to me it could use some more work and better polish.
5) From what the halfling mentioned about the Deep Spider not liking light, I made sure to cast light spells and torch those flammable piles, but couldn't discern if the deep spiders were actually affected mechanically. Or maybe that was why most of them stayed on the walls?
6) What was up with those scavengers having those facial tattoos? They looked evil. Maybe rework that art decision.