1. Rogue can't make an off-hand attack when dual wielding. This seems to be because sneak attacking is using up his bonus action (it shouldn't).
2. Detect Magic is useless because all magic items are obvious from name.
3. Dancing Lights should be able to fly.
4. Paralyzed characters can still move around the map outside of combat.
5. Paralyzed (and possibly other save-ends) conditions don't wear off between combats.
6. Why does entering Bone Keep basement turn off all your spells?
7. Ghosts should be resistant to non-magical weapons.
8. Should be able to attune items on a long rest. The interface for attuning on short-rest is very well designed, though, good job on it.