Did you ever wonder what goes on behind a trailer like ours?
Well you're in luck, because oh boy have we some cool things to show you. First of all, if you haven't already, please make sure you watch our Animated Trailer. Done? Done. Now let's get to the juicy part.
When you watch an Animated Trailer, you're often left to wonder - how much of this is actually in the game? Sure it's pretty, and it's funny, but it doesn't tell me anything about the actual gameplay... or so you would think! From the characters down to the very script, a lot of work is done by everyone to make sure the final video tells an accurate story about our game.
Halfling Wizard Concept Art (Game / Animated Trailer)
Orc Warrior Concept Art (Game / Animated Trailer)
Spooky Spider Den Concept Art (Game / Animated Trailer)
So, what do we have?
- Characters? Check.
- Environment? Check.
- Bridge breaking down? Destructible Environment.
- Falling into a Spider Den? Verticality.
- Banter between characters? Team-based adventure.
- Spiders skirting around the party? Light sensitivity from certain monsters.
- A party of four getting manhandled by a single orc? Time to buy some new dice (always blame the dice)!
Note: Video only available in the News link: https://www.solasta-game.com/news/4-animated-trailer-peeking-behind-the-curtains