2 months ago (edited)
- The Feat "Follow up" states that you can make a melee attack as a bonus action, but this feat works for bows and crossbows, giving them a normal full range attack as a bonus action.
- Picking Marksman archetype for Rangers when leveling up in game, and when you get to pick your spells you cancel the level up instead of finishing it, then do the level up again, the Tool proficiency from the marksman level up, that was cancelled, is still there for any archetype you take the second time, tried to get this to stack multiple times with picking marksman over and over again but only got 1 extra tool option.
- Flying and wall walking is restricted in some parts but mainly the labyrinth library, making it so that you need to wait till flying to end before going over certain jumps. this bug also effect when you go back there later and fight Air elementals, since they are flying they can't get to you if they spawn over at the platform with the rune circles on the ground.
- Dwarven Armor doesn't have a texture when equipped.
- Warhammers +1 can be attuned but have no extra benefits from it
- Had spell effects like Fly end before the ingame clock had gone 10min.
- Items like Staff of Fire's "Requires Attunement" text is not in red so made me miss it and wonder why I didn't get the spells. Same with Bracers of Sparkles, Winged Boots and staff of Healing.
- Not able to craft scrolls or potions of healing even though you have the spells and spell slots.
- don't know if a bug or a feature not programed but while one character is doing something that forward the time, for example reading a book to gain +2 to an attribute or scribing a spell to the spell book, other characters don't do anything, would be cool if you could set up so they could do multiple down time activities or that the other characters continue with their crafting, if they have any.
10. Marsh Halfling feature "Swamp - Areas with marshes and ponds and a humid atmosphere are considered swamp terrain", Thanks for the explanation but what does this feature do that is specifically applicable to marsh halflings?