I played enough to get to the 'crown' and return it to the council, using pre-gen characters. Here are a few of my suggestions:
1) Looting - Please give us some way of not having to click on a loot pile, looting, then closing out the menu, then clicking on another loot pile, etc, etc. It takes too long and too many button presses.
2) When traveling in the world map, can we have an option to adjust our travel speed and options during travels? Depending on circumstance or outcome of a battle, I would like the option to travel slower or faster or turn around if you make a mistake clicking on something.
3) Need a way to view the grid in non-combat mode to determine if a spell like jump will help me cross a chasm. Would also help navigation sometimes to understand what is walkable.
4) More information would be helpful when moving on the battlefield about sight lines. Yes, sight lines are there, which are great, but maybe color code them depending on the type of cover the enemy would have from that angle?
5) The vision you get during the crown/council scene is very jarring and unexplained in whats happening. I thought the game broke for a second and I was teleported somewhere different in the game. Didn't realize it was a 'vision' until later, maybe put some more context around that instead of just insta-jumping the player somewhere else without explanation.
Overall though I'm really liking the game, had some weird stuff happen with items flickering in and out of visibility even in cutscenes, some attacks of opportunity not triggering when moving vertically, and random teleportation after interacting with items and cutscenes, but the game works and is a great implementation on D&D so far, and it can only get better.