I love the game! Especially the side quest addition. It's coming together really nicely. I noted a few minor problems...
1. I killed an enemy on top of one of those blocks that can be pushed to move it, it dropped loot bag there. I pushed block away, leaving the bag floating in midair. I could not loot it.
2. Cleared the open courtyard of the The Dark (undead) castle. Went inside thru stable drain, cleared the entire first floor including getting permission to go to next level to try to meet master. Went outside the drain back into the castle's open courtyard (mostly by mistake), then immediately went back inside thru stable drain again. Immediately I reentered castle building I was confronted with a dialogue choice between "to destroy you", "ask for mercy", "to meet your master". Game forgot I'd already been this way before, except the odds on the conversation options were a lot lower the second time (I don't know why). Had to fight the combat all over again. Lots more XP, yah!
3. My paladin character cast Shield to block enemy casting acid arrow. The battle log says my character is now shielded, says enemy rolled "19+2=21 (Miss)", yet my char took 5 damage (rolled 11, halved to 5). If Acid Arrow "missed" (I presume that's a poor wording for getting blocked) shouldn't it have done zero damage?
4. I bought some Leather Armor +2 to replace my Leather Armor +1. To my financial distress, the LA+2 did not improve armor class. The text for it says "AC set to 12 (11+1)" Should be set to 13 (11+2).
5. When I rightclick on a Scroll of Misty Step, it says "CAST MAGIC WEAPON"