- Rituals only seemingly work with Wizards - Other spellcasters with the ritual tag spells can cast stuff as a ritual if they have the thing prepared;
- Nikannen's Second Wind doesn't takes into account his Fighter Levels (should be at least 5?);
- Drinking potions isn't casting the spell - you don't require to concentrate on a Haste or Fly effect when you drink those potions - in Solasta you do;
- Entangled flying foes (with the Green Wizard's Arrow) do not plummet once restrained by it;
- Some Goblins Cutthroats sometimes attack with a +16 bonus to hit;
- Spiritual Weapon is penalized by a foe being prone (treated as a ranged attack) if the spiritual weapon isn't on the same "level" of the target;
- Blinded enemies can perform attacks of opportunity (in the ruleset you need to be able to see someone leaving your threat range for it);
- Entangled enemies (as in, by the spell) don't get a save to escape the entangling effect, they can use their action to try and perform a strength check penalized by the spellcaster's DC (or misty step away from it, usually). Nor does remaining on the magical difficult terrain makes the plants entangle you again at the end of your turn;
- Another PC can't "put you out" while "on fire" when a fire elemental lights you up. Fire Elementals appear to be incapable of occupying the same spot as a character to light them on fire with just their movement - all elementals can occupy the space of other creatures (the Earth Elemental can burrow beneath them and attack them with impunity);
- Boots of Elvenkind do not require attunement;
- Amulets of Health DO require attunement;
- Entangle, in their tooltip states that it "summons a sleet storm";
- Fog Cloud "Hurts those who walk thru it" (are all PCs asthmatic?);
- Magical Arrows are resisted by Badlands Wraiths;
- Ashka doesn't take extra undead damage from Divine Smite, I don't believe any of the Broods do;
- You cannot crawl while affected by the Fly spell;
- Maraike's_Torpor_Bolt_Tittle appears written like that on it's recipe's name;
- Dwarven Plate on my paladin looks as if he was "naked", only wearing his commoner clothes;
- The +2 leather in the Circle of Danantar's shop is actually a +1, price and all;
- Belt of Hill Giant Strength is described as giving only 19 Strength rather than the 21 it gives.
Here's where the game breaks:
You cannot exit the hidden tunnels of in the Fort when you revisit it for a third time: the bridge remains facing the wrong end, you can't return the way you came, even with the Legacy Council troopers on the other end. Not even Fly or Jump allows you to get to the bridge to activate it for the rest of the party because there is no possible path made to cross it.
During the Noble background Quest, at it's climax, you cannot exit the noble estate.