1 year ago
Enjoyed the game! A few minor issues I noticed while playing:
- I now get my bonus draconic sorcerer damage when casting the fire bolt cantrip, but I don't see it applying when I cast a twinned fire bolt (if either one hits)
- The metamagic UI should not allow selecting distant spell for misty step since it doesn't actually apply and just wastes a sorcery point
- Sometimes in combat the portrait on the lower left that is supposed to show whose turn it is, instead shows the previous character that acted. It is a bit confusing. The attacks/abilities/etc. still show up correctly. It should always auto change to whose turn it is at the start of each turn, since they are otherwise being auto-selected (e.g. changing to their abilities hotbar).
- When I switch ammo types via the inventory screen mid-combat, it doesn't seem to change to the other ammo, the inventory UI shows the new one selected but the action hotbar and the attack still use the old one. Note I may have equipped a different ammo type from the inventory screen before triggering this, not sure if that is part of the bug or if just switching is sufficient. I don't know if there is a hotkey or UI element for switching between the 2 equipped ammo options without going into inventory (if not, recommend adding this).
- The paladin spell protection from poison detailed description has a list for conditions it removes and the list says "poison, poison" (i.e. a list of 2 things, both are poison)
- For the cleric contagion spell, neither spell nor sub-spell descriptions indicate a save, but there is one given to the target